Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me improve the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

Help me improve the forum Vide
PostSubject: Help me improve the forum   Help me improve the forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi everyone, has you all know the site it still in it's beta stage and I'm still working on improving it so if any of you have any comments just post them here, all comments are welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: Help me improve the forum   Help me improve the forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 am

Recruit new members and post more interesting threads Very Happy to keep members coming back.
Back to top Go down
Kimieri

Kimieri

PostSubject: Re: Help me improve the forum   Help me improve the forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm

will the anime/manga/etc be coming back as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me improve the forum   Help me improve the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me improve the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: Evil Empire ™ Forums :: Site & Forums feedback (suggestions) -