Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Ways To Know She's Cheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

10 Ways To Know She's Cheating Vide
PostSubject: 10 Ways To Know She's Cheating   10 Ways To Know She's Cheating Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 pm

1. A lot more shopping sprees.
Women generally tend to like shopping. But if she suddenly starts to do a lot of shopping, even though you know you are both broke, then you probably need to start doing some "shopping" of your own. Especially if you notice that she keeps going away every weekend for hours.

2. She becomes forgetful.
If she is cheating, then you might find that she who was Ms Organised is suddenly suffering from amnesia. Forgetting previously planned activities is now becoming the norm and your previous engagements are disregarded. Obviously something or someone else is on her mind.

3. She starts hanging out with the girls more than she used to.
All along she wasn't afraid to tell you where she and the girls were going. Now she fails to even tell you that she is planning to spend some time with her friends until you asked why she is so "dolled" up - and she has never even worn something so sexy when going out to a nice evening with you.

4. She doesn't respond when you tell her you love her.
The moment you tell her you love her, she pulls away from you and suddenly gets nervous. Probably the signs of a guilty conscience. Although it could mean that she is just nervous because the relationship is new and she is shy.

5. She refuses to share details about her new 'friend'.
The only thing you seem to know about her new friend is that he works the same place as her and any attempt to know more about him sparks an argument. Even after months of her spending so much time together with him, you are yet to be formally introduced.

6. It's no longer "We" but "I".
Not too long ago, before she suddenly became busier, every other sentence would begin with "we". Now since lately that has been replaced with "I" and she is suddenly doing more things on her own without consulting you about future plans.

7. She has no interest in sex.
She used to compliment you a lot about your sexual prowess, but now she is no longer interested in having you touch her, much less to allow you to make love to her. Chances are that someone else is satisfying her sexual needs.

8. She nags you about everything.
Suddenly everything you say and do becomes a problem for her and starts an argument that results in a week-long malice. It's likely that she is nagging you because it helps to eliminate the guilt that she feels about cheating on you or she just wants to get rid of you.

9. She detaches herself from you and the family.
You and the family you've built are no longer number one priority. She no longer asks you how your day went. She doesn't even care if you choose not to go to the movie with her, she will just simply find someone else to go with. Nothing that affects your relationship is important to her anymore.

10. She becomes secretive.
If you notice that she runs to get the phone even though someone else is nearer to it, then this suggests that she has something to hide. She no longer allows you to read the messages her friends send her, but deletes each message after she is through reading them. And she no longer keeps her phone lying around, instead she takes it everywhere with her.

Source The Jamaican Observer
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Cheating   10 Ways To Know She's Cheating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:47 am

Shocked I think because of this article the Observer will lose some of it's female readers and at the same time it will gain alot more male readers. Most of these points are dumb and not true .
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Cheating   10 Ways To Know She's Cheating Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm

I know all of them are true but if it was me i wouldn't get nervous when he says i love you and move. Plus bout the fact that woman don't ask how was his day and all that, I would ask them same way, lmao it would be the main source of conversation maybe the beginning and the end of it. If he's smart he would figure it out that the emotion isn't there like before when i ask the questions. But that's just me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Cheating   10 Ways To Know She's Cheating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Ways To Know She's Cheating

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -